​​​​​​Hyden Zakheim, LLP​

Attorneys at Law

(925) 831-0636

Providing effective representation locally, since 1991.

Employment Visas

There are many people who choose to come to the US for work. Some come on short term visas such H and L with the intent to return to their homeland after a few years of US based employment, while others intend to gain permanent legal residency based on their employment. Labor certification from the US Department of Labor (DOL) is required, followed by the filing of a petition with the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).

If you are seeking an employment non-immigrant visa we can help with the following: