​​​​​​Hyden Zakheim, LLP​

Attorneys at Law

(925) 831-0636

Providing effective representation locally, since 1991.

P-1 Athletes, entertainers and support personnel and P-4 family of P Visa Holder


The P-1 visa is issued to certain types of entertainers, circus artists, and athletes who wish to work temporarily in the U.S. As an example, athletes may apply for this visa in order to compete in the U.S., either as individuals or as members of a team.

If you are part of an entertainment group with an international acclaim, the whole group may be granted P-1 status as a unit; however individual entertainers within these groups cannot apply for P-1 visas to perform separately from the group.