​​​​​​Hyden Zakheim, LLP​

Attorneys at Law

(925) 831-0636

Providing effective representation locally, since 1991.

K-3 Spouses of US Citizens and
K-4 children of K-3 Visa Holder

K-3 visas are issued to spouses of US Citizens, whether or not the foreign national spouse wishes to immigrate to the US. It is a good mechanism for bringing a foreign spouse to the US while they wait for an immigration visa.

Please read Marriage To A US Citizen

K-4 visas are issued to the unmarried children of the K-3 visa holder, so long as they are under the age of 21.